Interim Senior Full Stack Developer
- Publicatie datum:11 januari 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 894
- Opleidingsniveau MBO, HBOErvaringsniveau Medior, SeniorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 01 February 2018Eind datum 01 January 2019
Think Forward! is looking for a full-stack engineer who can join our innovation team in Amsterdam. You’ll play a crucial role in developing a next-generation banking platform, based on innovative technology and massive amounts of data. You will work in the ICEC, Innovation Office, on an initiative related to the Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), a major regulatory change in financial technology that will change banking forever. Our tech stack currently consists of Scala and Python code that runs on AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, CloudFront, S3).
We are looking for a creative and curious Full-Stack Engineer, who is eager to solve a wide variety of real-world business problems. From your thorough understanding of the software development patterns and practices, you’re able to see where it can further improve using AI, cloud and open APIs.
– You are passionate about IT, big data, AI, and FinTech
– You consider yourself a software craftsman
– You are a MSc or PhD with excellent academic results in the field of Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence
– You have 5+ years hands-on experience in IT
– You are ambitious, strive for the best, and have a ‘can do’ mindset that inspires others
– You are keen to work with data scientists and customer experts in a small multidisciplinary team, where the work division is not always clear
– You have an entrepreneurial mindset and start-up spirit
Non-Dutch candidates are welcome, as long as their English language skills are very good.
– Experienced in software architecture, design, development, testing and have a proven track of delivery
– Knowledge about scalable cloud/serverless solutions and microservices
– Experience with at least one OO programming language on the JVM stack, such as Java
– Experience in at least one functional programming language, such as Scala
– Experience with Python or R is a pre
– Experience with continuous integration and delivery practices and tools
– Knowledge of reactive system design, scalable infrastructure, and patterns of
– Solid communication skills that enable you to work together with many different people within our organization, from marketeers to senior managers to data scientists
– Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps way
– Experience with AI, predictive analytics, machine learning or related systems is a pre
– Knowledge of FinTech, mortgages or related areas is a pre
This customer does not hire freelancers (zzp’ers).
Candidates must be employed by our supplier or must be payrolled by us during the project.