• To manage the production of good quality turbine supply agreements
• To manage the delivery of the turbine supply contract and wider issues associated with the turbine package of works that sit outside the contract.
• To manage the team members and support functions of the turbine package.
• To support the Project Manager or Project Director in delivering the wider project on time, budget and to the quality standard.
• Contribute to the identification and management of issues and impacts to the projects
• To support other members of the project team in overcoming obstacles to project delivery.
• Delivering wind turbine work packages within Health and Safety and Environmental project objectives
• Delivering wind turbine work packages within financial project objectives
• Delivering wind turbine work packages within programme project objectives
• Manage and support the preparation, evaluation and negotiation of tender documents for wind turbine procurement
• Identifying interfaces on wind turbine work packages and liaising with the Interfacing Manager and Managers of related work packages
Competence & Experience
Core (required or “must have”)
• Project management experience in large complex projects
• Strong sense of integrity who dares to challenge (in a positive way) colleagues to achieve the common goals for the project
• Structured, accurate and efficient way of working
• Good analytical understanding and able to digest and structure complex issues
• Performance oriented and proactive
• Experience working in the wind farm industry
• Command of the English language is strong, both verbally and written
• Ability to simultaneously manage several tasks to often challenging deadlines
• Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and, MS PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills and an ability influence and lead others
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities
• Able to work in a team and build up strong relationships
Desirable (“good to have”)
• Experience in large-scale / complex construction projects (e.g. energy, infrastructure)
• Experience of working in the wind farm industry
• Experience of working cross-culturally and across global locations
• Good commercial acumen and sound financial understanding