Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Software & App Development > Overig (ICT - Software & App development)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
English Candidate: Ducth and English is mandatory
Our automation team is part of the Infrastructure Services department that is responsible for the physical IT infrastructure, platforms and middleware used by the development and operational teams within COO IT Infrastructure. The goal of the team is to automate the provisioning and management of the IT infrastructure.
Context of the job:
• Develop and implement business requirements using .NET tools and MS SQL databases
• Support the Security, Audit departments to meet their compliance requirements.
• Work within the automation team in creating new and improving existing orchestrated solutions
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Development and support of all the managed apps and products built by the team
• Development of BI related datacollections for operational needs and regulatory reporting
• Database (MS SQL)
• .NET (C#, VB.NET)
• ASP.NET 4.x (Webforms, MVC, WebAPI/WCF)
• Devexpress developers suite: .NET controls or similar framework
• Powershell scripting
• Principles of workflow orchestration
• At-least 3 years of programming experience in building complex web software applications in HTML5 and .NET (ASP.NET/C#-VB.NET)
• Development knowledge and expertise. The ability to design and develop web apps for custom data collection and integration.
• Operations knowledge and expertise — understanding IT operations activities and tasks, how information is disseminated within the organization and organizational challenge
• Testing skills
• Infrastructure knowledge and expertise — the ability to understand how IT infrastructure elements (e.g., servers, networks and databases) and IT tools can be used and integrated to support automation
Capabilities / Competences
· Good verbal and written communication in Dutch and English
· Analytical mind
· Team player
· Ability to work according to the Scrum / Agile method
· Affinity with Lean (continuous improvement)