Finance Support / Office Manager
- Publicatie datum:31 oktober 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 565
- Start datum 12-11-2018Eind datum 01-01-1970
We are seeking applicants for the role Executive Assistant / Office Manager, to be based in their Amsterdam office. The client is a leading African investment company backed by reputable cornerstone investors, namely Norfund, NorFinance, FMO and Rabobank. partners with sustainable locally-owned financial services providers in Sub-Saharan Africa to help them become industry leaders in their respective markets. They actively invests in and contributes towards the development of these companies and aims to have a positive impact and at the same time achieve long term market returns.
The office is registered in the Netherlands. There are two offices, one small office in Amsterdam and operating office in Cape Town, South Africa. The successful applicant will provide support to the Chief Financial and Risk Officer (“CFRO”) in the Amsterdam office and will be required to take care of office related matters. We expects the person to be a pro-active executive support the CFRO and to contribute towards optimizing the running of the office. Duties will include being the first point of contact for all guests, stakeholders and service providers of the Amsterdam office, management of office supplies, arrange business travel including visa for Amsterdam based staff and visitors. Furthermore the person will assist the company secretary in the organization of corporate meetings (4/5 times a year) and assist the financial controller in the administration.
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager reports to the CFRO.
- Support the CFRO with the planning, organization and administration of her agenda, business trips including visa applications and bookings of hotels and tickets
- Support the Company Secretary and CFRO with planning and organization of official company meetings (4-5 times a year)
- Manage the daily operations of the office in the Netherlands
- Act as a central point of contact for the guests, landlord, local suppliers and all staff
- Completion of administrative work duties, such as taking care of leave administration, archiving company documents and contract management
- Processing of invoices, expense claims and payments together with the Financial Controller
- Support the Financial Controller, company secretary and CFRO with the preparation, assembly and archiving of the corporate and transaction documents
- Coordinate IT support such as registration and follow-up of incidents, maintenance of computer and other office equipment, ordering of hardware and/or software
- Control the stock of office supplies
- Education/Work and attitude level: MBO (intermediate professional education) or HBO with at least 3-5 years of experience working in an executive support role in a small organization
- Expierence with goverment and corporate environments
- International expierence
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Technically proficient (advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in project / event management
Detavast kan aangeboden worden, overname na 6 maanden.
Flexibiliteit gewenst in te werken dagen