- Publicatie datum:17 juli 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 2780
- Opleidingsniveau HBOErvaringsniveau Medior, SeniorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 17-07-2018Eind datum 17-07-2018Branche ervaring Financiele dienstverlening
- Soort contract ZZP, Tijdelijk projectcontract (payroll)
The executive PMO operates within the Global Center of Excellence (CoE) Programme Delivery, which provides project and programme management support for financials, planning, resourcing, controls and standards. However, the person selected will collaborate closely with the Business in the Programme.
The main responsibilities of the executive PMO is to shape, setup and lead a programme PMO for a large (to start) financial transformation programme.
Within the Programme (>75mln), the executive PMO also provides guidance and stakeholder management on ExCo level and will report to the Business Transformation Lead.
Activities are including but not limited to
* Shape and facilitate ExCo level workshops, thinking, write position papers, etc.
* Setup the programme / PMO org. structure
* Lead programme with attention for all relevant aspects;
* Scope management
* Planning, deliverables & resources
* Financial management
* Risk, issue & quality management
* Collaboration, relationship & stakeholder management
* Project governance
* Contract management
* A minimum of two experiences in the full setup of a Programme PMO (at the same level)
* 10+ years proven experience in programme/project management, especially larger programmes with established international firms
* Experience working in an Hybrid model
* Experience in evolving PMO processes and tools effectively
* A broad experience in multi-(business) cultural environments and proven ability to appreciate cultural differences.
* Experience with both Agile (Scrum/Kanban) frameworks and Waterfall project approaches
* Executive reporting experience required
* Fluent English (verbal and written)
* Exceptionally strong written, communication and presentation skills
* Excellent and strong stakeholder management
* Leads by example and actively engages and motivates (internal and external) team members
* Being a motivator and energizing factor
* Critical thinking and problem solving, flexible and goal oriented