Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Het CV dienen aangeleverd te worden in het Engels.
Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of specific outputs within cost, quality and time parameters, the scope and shape of the project, and to deliver capability to realize benefits within governance and to budget. This includes both the technical delivery and the associated revision to business processes to use that technology.
• Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS is a plus
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Communication and team management skills
• BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field is a plus
• Experience with Agile Delivery
• SAFe Certification is a plus
Skills and Competencies:
• Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
• Project & time management;
• Relationship & stakeholder management;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Awareness of politics/environment;
• Team/people leadership;
• Communication & presentation skills;
• Delivery management.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Quality management. – Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
2. Project Governance & Control – Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
3. Financial management. – Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits.