Developer - React.js | Interim
- Publicatie datum:4 december 2018
- Reageer voor: 1 januari 1970
- Aantal keer bekeken 98
- Start datum 02-01-2019Eind datum 01-03-2019
Content of the project?
Develop e-commerce website for a Retail customer using the latest Technical stack: React.js, Next.js, Node.js -> (all with Typescript), CommerceTools (Headless), BloomReach CMS (Headless).
What are the daily activities of the candidates?
Candidates will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application using the above Technical stack. They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
The candidates will be working in scrum team along with other Scrum Master, Functional Testers, Business Analysts, Product manager etc and other scrum teams. As a scrum team you commit to the work you aspire to complete in a given sprint.
We are looking for:
– React.js experience
– Extensive experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3/4 and pre-proc. like LESS or SASS
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Thorough understanding of server side rendering of React app using Next.js
– Proficient with ES2015 (ES6) / ES2016 and TypeScript
– Experience with Redux (or other state management pattern)
– Experience with common front-end dev. tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Good understanding of Headless CMS arc. Experience on BloomReach CMS is a plus
– Familiar with E-commerce platform like Commerce tools (headless)
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Good understanding of UX principles and best practices
– Ability to quickly understand and work with enterprise environment complex code
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, particularly JSON Web Token
– Familiarity with code versioning tools, GIT is a plus.