Agile Coach bij Multinational
- Publicatie datum:19 december 2017
- Aantal keer bekeken 94
- Opleidingsniveau HBO, UniversiteitErvaringsniveau Medior, SeniorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 02 January 2018Eind datum 30 September 2018Branche ervaring ICT, Industrie, Gas | Energie | Water, Consultancy, FMCG
Shell Global Functions IT is committed to agile delivery. We want to deliver real business value to our users and business colleagues. We have been on the journey to Scrum, Kanban and DevOps since 2016 via our IT Transformation program. In 2018, we will be running an Agile Embedding initiative to continue this journey. We are seeking more agile coaches so that all our projects and teams can be supported. We want to increase the number of projects that use agile delivery as well as increasing the agile maturity of the project and teams already running Scrum, Kanban or DevOps.
Coach projects, programs and teams in agile way of working. Aim is:
a. supporting projects moving from waterfall delivery to agile delivery (Scrum, Kanban delivery)
b. helping existing agile projects/teams mature and improve in agile delivery
c. helping agile teams moving from Scrum to DevOps practices.
d. Share project/team learnings with the larger Shell agile community of practice.
• Shell is a large, complex organization with separate departments for; Demand management, Development, Support, Architecture and Risk & Compliance.
• Shell IT has hubs in Houston, London, The Hague and Bangalore. Almost all projects/teams are spread across more than one of these locations.
• Global Functions has chosen for a Market Standard, SaaS approach. Most projects/teams are combinations of Shell staff and external vendors.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• At least 3 years agile coaching experience for projects and teams
• Experienced (& certified) practitioner in Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and/or DevOps
• Empathy and patience to help waterfall, risk-averse teams make the transition to agile
• Experience in agile in virtual teams
• Coaching of business Product Owners as well as Scrum Masters and Development Teams
• Excellent communication skills in English
• SAFe certification is not required.
• Capable of working with virtual team and in different time zones
De opdrachtgever is een grote multinational. Deze vereist Engelse CV’s. Upload een Engels CV alvorens te solliciteren.