Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Design & multimedia > UX designer
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Your goal is to realize significant user experience improvements of our business software applications, in order to increase user efficiency, effectiveness, satisfaction and adoption. You will do user research, create UI mockups, apply and contribute to the design guidelines and validate prototypes with users from all over the world. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that consists of e.g. product owner, solution architect, business process analyst, UI developer. You will thus be the lead in defining, embedding and executing the user-centered design process throughout an exciting and challenging project. Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges and best practices with your ±12 peer designers from the UX design team.
- Prepare and execute user research methods such as contextual inquiry and task analysis.
- Communicate findings using e.g. personas, user requirements, user stories, workflows, user experience maps.
- Validate prototypes through local, remote, moderated, unmoderated, formative and summative usability tests.
- Define quantitative UX metrics and collect data to report on them.
- Interaction Design
- Create low- and high-fidelity (interactive) mockups, preferably using Axure.
- Apply the organization design guidelines and contribute to their definition and documentation.
- Make sure that mockups are aligned with the functional and technical design stakeholders.
- UX Consulting.
- Define the right user-centered design approach based on the project’s goals and status quo (budget, timelines, availability of skills, etc.).
- Embed the approach in the project’s way of working and safeguard it under sometimes adverse project conditions.
- Pro-actively share challenges and best practices with your peers from the UX&UI team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an area such as Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, or Psychology
- More than 5 years of professional UX experience (post-degree)
- Ability to plan work and deliver on agreed goals independently
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines
- Ability to deal with resistance and convince others of the value of UX
- Ability to balance short- and long-term goals, to compromise and to adapt way of working
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly changing project conditions
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Available for at least 32 hours per week.
- Experience with enterprise UX (vs. consumer UX).
- Experience with moderating participatory design/co-creation/design thinking workshops.
- Experience with agile/scrum/DevOps.
- Experience with Mendix/Atlas UI.
- Experience with visual design.
Alle bovenstaande eisen zijn harde criteria eisen. Je dient alle gevraagde functie eisen te bezitten, alleen dan kunnen wij je verder meenemen in de selectie.
MUST: Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salaris.