Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Projectmanagement ondersteuning > Programmamanagement ondersteuner, Projectmanagement ondersteuning > Overig (Project management Ondersteuning)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) / Reporting Specialist you are responsible for performing the Project Monitoring & Controlling function within the Security Office. He/she will also be responsible to provide structure and enhance efficiency and quality assurance across Security projects, activities and meetings. You will gather real-time feedback to improve the project management methodology & processes based on best practice.
Role and Responsibilities
As a PMO/Reporting Specialist, you are:
• Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall progress reporting and project management deliverables
• Monitors and reports on Portfolio / Project budget and resources
• Prepares progress and reporting and analysis of the Security Project Portfolio
• Attends the Portfolio Meetings and make minutes of the meeting as required
• Provides accurate Portfolio Management dashboard and all regular reporting & metrics
• Secures documentation of all relevant project and portfolio management documents, decisions and changes
• In partnership with the team, develop meaningful systems to track data.
• Develop reporting systems and present (bi)weekly analysis to management for decision-making.
• Tracking risks regarding Information Security at our suppliers and/or customers side.
• Embrace and/or identify new tools to advance our collective strategy regarding Information Security.
CV and Motivation should be in English
Experience working in a PMO group is strongly preferred.
• Experience working within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
• Expert-level knowledge of Excel required, macro programming experience preferred.
• Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
• Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating dashboards and reports.
• Strong understanding of project management / IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL).
This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Management Officer / Reporting Specialist who can drive the regular reports of our Information Security initiatives and projects? Then we are looking for you!
The position is based in the Security Office. The employee will report to the Manager Enabling Functions of the Security Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the Head of Security Office.