Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Data & Analyse > Data analist
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
As a Data Scientist, you will be the thought leader on big data analytics. To facilitate the transition you will scout for new Data Analytics Technologies and Methods. You will support the Digital Transformation team in a broad sense on Data Analytics subjects. As data scientist you will analyse the data sets, create valuable insights for the business and will develop predictive and forecast algorithms.
You will be working in a data lab environment, but you should also be able to bring your newly developed algorithms into productions. As an example these algorithms can be applied for forecasting of the production, predictive maintenance algorithms for our large asset base or grid prediction, gird modelling and grid optimization;
This function requires advanced big data programming skills and statistical skills, besides a lot of creativity. The team of data scientists are partly located in Arnhem (NL) and Bayreuth (GE), exchange of knowledge within the team is key. Therefore it is expected to travel 4-6 times a year.
• Create new insights for the business by analyzing large data sets;
• Implementation of the algorithms, together with data engineer, in a deployment environment;
• Data mining with available datasets and identification of new data sources for the improvement of the Algorithms;
• Continuous contact and exchanging information with the data suppliers to optimize the input data;
• Insurance of the information security and privacy guidelines;
• Master degree in a relevant area like Data Science, Applied Math, Applied Physics, Engineering or relevant from an accredited University;
•Proficiency in key statistical techniques (predictive modelling, logistic regression, decision trees, data mining methods, forecasting, neural networks and other advanced statistical and econometric techniques);
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both verbally and written) is a must, German is a pre.
• 3- 5 years of experience with Big data and advanced analytics in the field of renewable energy forecasting ;
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with advanced analytics tools (Python, R,);
• Hands-on experience with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Cloudera);
• Extensive hands-on experience working with very large data sets (time series), including statistical analyses, data visualization and data mining;