Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Projectmanagement > Projectmanager ICT, ICT - Projectmanagement > Programmamanager ICT
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Programme Managers may manage either a suite of interdependent projects that together contribute to longer-term business strategy or multiple project managers who each lead part of a portfolio or programme. Project Managers plan, control and execute a project or set of related projects to meet identified business needs and deliver business value. Leads small programmes of moderate-to-high complexity and risk. Typical programme size: 10-20 FTE OR A Project Manager leading medium-to-large projects of moderate-to-high complexity and risk. Typical project size: 10-20 FTE. Strong stakeholder management required, involving coaching and partnering with business stakeholders to validate the programmes strategic business case, define success metrics and criteria, and to identify, measure, and sustain planned vs. achieved benefit.
Additional Job Details:
- Activities to be performed: Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within company standards and controls framework;
- Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action;
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products, services and changes;
- Develop and execute appropriate change and engagement plans to achieve necessary behaviour changes in order to maximise benefits;
- Align expectations and ensure that the decision-making of stakeholders happen in a timely and effective manner;
- Mobilise and lead teams composed of a mixture of staff and suppliers across organisational boundaries and the natural team. Ensure they have the necessary skills, capacity and experience to achieve the required outcomes;
- Develop the skills of team members through coaching, delegation and providing stretching assignments;
- Understand, assess and embed the right delivery methodologies, considering project and business constraints;
- Assess programme risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk and ultimately benefit, continuously managing the business cases of constituent projects and workstreams;
- Ensure that all deliverables, whether software, hardware, processes, products or business change are fit for purpose, meet all relevant requirements and are effectively transitioned to support and business-as-usual; and
- Ensure that the business value intended by the work is explicit, agreed and delivered. Dimensions & Accountabilities: Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) methodology and other standards at a scale of up to $5M, with up to 20 team members;
- Quickly build and leverage relationships with sponsors (JG1 and above) and key stakeholders and understand their priorities. Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace, up to and including VPs;
- Build and roll out new products and services that meet the objectives set by the Decision Review Board, keeping to the time, cost, quality parameters set;
- Deliver within-programme benefits to the function or business, delivering value from an early stage;
- Motivate and lead the project team through periods of uncertainty, while recommending barriers to be removed so that the team can complete its objectives while managing pressure;
- Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications for diverse audiences (executives, consumers, staff across a business or function); • Focus and motivate project teams to remain resilient after setbacks and to recover performance;
- Recommend taking calculated risks and apply judgment at a project or workstream level to make timely decisions that will maximize value;
- Recommend changes to balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation, value delivery, cost, and quality;
- Understand programme or project goals and business context at all stages of the lifecycle, and particularly when responding to challenges and change. Recommend acceptable courses of action where appropriate;
- Execute the given methodology for the programme or project to maximise delivery effectiveness;
- Execute the required governance approach defined by the Decision Review Board;
- Support the leadership of the project’s natural team, ensuring that the project team.
Pls provide cv and motivation in English.