Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Projectmanagement ondersteuning > Projectmanagement ondersteuner, ICT - Data & Analyse > Business analist
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
For our client we are looking for a Senior PMO.
As a Business Analyst/PMO you will be responsible for creating detailed business analysis to aid the successful execution of the Programme;
• you will be responsible for the setup of a Design Authority including terms of reference, procedures and memberships;
• you will further effectuate the risk management (assessment, analysis, mitigation and control framework) process within the Programme;
• you will keep up with industry / working group developments and perform scenario analysis for strategic and programme planning purposes;
• you will be responsible for the setup of guidelines for Programme document management
• you will be responsible for the setup of a Programme deliverable sign off framework;
• you will support the overall Programme Manager, diving deeper into the processes, decisions, products and applications to assess the need for change;
• you are a leading contact for our stakeholders and responsible for identifying, and documenting the functional and non-functional requirements and you facilitate decision making;
• you contribute to and facilitate an agile way of working;
• you can work in a fast changing environment where new information needs to be incorporated continuously resulting in a dynamic project structure;
• you will have to learn fast about the transition and be able to translate abstract knowledge into detailed analysis and assess how new information will impact these analysis.
Customer focus, collaboration and delivering results are clearly essential for the role of a Business Analyst/PMO. In addition, you solve complex problems as circumstances change, together with working continuously on long-term customer relationships, checking that the work you are providing matches the customer’s needs and creating opportunities with customers and prospects. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
• Banking experience very important.
• Ibor experience.
• Bachelor degree with 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst, Business Developer or Business Change Manager, preferably within Wholesale Banking;
• Demonstrable experience in working in large or complex projects, experience in client outreach or regulatory-driven change projects
• Strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills;
• Understanding of project lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Agile, Prince2) in the ICT sector and financial services;
• Experience working with senior decision makers;
• Ability to coordinate activities across international locations and to multi task in a deadline driven environment.