Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Administratief > Overig
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
The Site Manager will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for being the face on the site. The Site Manager will attend site on a full time basis and manage the site level interfaces between the contractors escalating issues to the Manager and the Project Manager as required.
– The Site Manager will support Project Manager and Health & Safety Manager in ensuring the highest level of Health & Safety standards on the site. This will include regular safety walks, providing observations and ensuring that the requirements and standards are upheld.
– The Site Manager will be the first point of contact on site for any stakeholders, members of the public and other visitors to the site.
– The Site Manager will be responsible for monitoring the Contractors implementation of the Employers Requirements. This will include performing Quality Audits, ensuring that tests and samples are undertaken/taken as required on site, and that the Contractor correctly documents the works.
– The Site Manager will record with photographs and notes progress on site, which will include providing a weekly report to the Project Manager and the Construction Manager. The Site Manager will also attend both the internal Client and external progress meetings and other meetings such as interface and risk. The Site Manager will also be supported by a Site Safety Officer.
– The Site Manager will co-ordinate between the contractors at a site level to ensure that any issues can be addressed at site level as quickly and constructively as possible.
Site Management and Supervision during Delivery Phase
– Be the responsible on the site and report to the Project Manager
– Be the first point of contact on site for any stakeholders, members of the public and other visitors to the site
– Attend the site on a full time basis and manage the site level interface between the contractors, land owners and local stakeholders
– Escalate any issues to the project manager as required
– Support Project Manager and Health & Safety Manager in ensuring the highest level of Health and Safety standards are maintained on site
– Carry out regular site safety walks and provide observations to ensure that requirements and standards are maintained
– Responsible for monitoring the Contractors implementation of the Employers Requirements
– Perform quality audits and ensure tests and samples are undertaken as required on site
– Ensure that the Contractors correctly document the works on site
– Record progress on side with photographs and notes, including providing a weekly report to the Project Manager
– Attend both internal Client and external Contractor progress meetings and other meetings such as interface and risk
– Experience of working on construction projects in the Netherlands
– Experience of civil engineering or electrical engineering works
– Good to have: experience working in the wind farm industry
– Good communications skills (both verbal and written)
– Command of the English language is strong both verbally and written
– Able to work in a team and build up strong relationships
– Strong sense of integrity
– Structured, accurate and efficient way of working
– Performance orientated and proactive