Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Projectmanagement > Scrum master ICT
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
What are your activities in the Data Platform DevOps Team as scrum master?
You are guiding the team in their responsibility for the operational delivery of the Digital Transformation (DTC) use cases in both Netherlands and Germany. As a first activity, you will take the lead in (technically) facilitating the setting up the discovery environment and fastlane team, together with the relevant stakeholders in the Digital Transformation program and IT department. After the environment and team are operational, you are leading the delivery of use cases in an Agile working method. You constantly drive the team and its way of working towards further improvement of big data capabilities. And after use case implementations and capabilities have sufficiently matured, you will make the arrangements for the handover towards standard network and IT organization.
Your main activities:
• Is guiding the team and product Owner for use case delivery in both Netherlands and Germany, together with the product owners;
• Sets up the team, in close collaboration with DTC;
• Manages stakeholders within business and IT, in both Netherlands and Germany;
• Designs and implements the Agile development process and governance, steers and coaches the development team;
• Manages the stepwise growth towards maturity of team, technology platform and capabilities, while use cases are added;
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation;
• Assessing the devops maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a place that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation;
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right colleagues to remove the impediment;
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged;
• Facilitating getting work done without coercion, assigning or dictating work;
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
• Supporting Product Owner;
• Providing all support to the team using servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
What do we expect from you?
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience in IT, with at least 3 years of experience in projects in the field of data integration and/or data analytics;
• Experience as SCRUM master (minimum of 3 years);
• Highly experienced in Agile working, on a senior level with proven leadership;
• Hands-on mentality, self-starter;
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
• Able to manage stakeholders, and to be firm in managing an environment that deviates from regular processes and governance;
• Has a clear vision on how to structurally manage the evolution of the team, platform and capabilities, in such a way that value is delivered for specific use cases whilst maintaining control over the whole;
• Fluency in English and Dutch.
• Work location will be Arnhem;
• Maximum travel distance to Arnhem is 1 hour.
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het NL of ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie.