Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Recruitment > Corporate recruiter, Recruitment > Recruiter
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
So you are probably very curious to read more about what you will be doing as a recruiter during the week! We all know that a corporate recruiter has a pretty important role to fill. After all, you are the THE calling card, as well in attracting new talent as for your stakeholders (internal and external). To some up some of the most important tasks:
• You are the lead in setting out the entire recruitment process from A to Z, monitoring and optimizing it where possible (it can always be a little better, right?);
• We highly value creativity and personal input and are also listened to;
• You are the point of contact for both your candidates and business;
• You are the expert and in the lead from vacancy intake to the contract proposal;
• You do not shrink from writing catchy vacancy texts and bringing them to the attention in the right way on our Werkbijtennet site and various social media channels;
• You are able to draw up a good shortlist based on your selection on CV and after a video introduction with yourself and present it to your hiring manager;
• In addition, you know how to find your way as a Sourcer on various platforms and to enthuse potential candidates to take a step to TenneT!
Basically, you act as a true Recruitment Business Partner for your business, from advising to supporting them throughout (and well before) the recruitment process. You are able to build strong internal relationships with your hiring managers to achieve the intended objectives together. Everything to ensure that a good match is created from all parties, and you strive for an optimal candidate / business experience. As you can read, this is a big deal. You are the gatekeeper of all our future talent.
And that is quite an important job in the current energy transition that affects the whole of the Netherlands. No talent without you. No energy transition without talent. We need you. The whole of the Netherlands needs you. Are you in?
Your profile and background:
We truly believe that a passionate recruitment mindset is the key to fulfill this role with success. Not just from our side but also from yours. If you love what you do, you don’t have to work a day in your life right? But, this is a job vacancy so alright, let’s set some of our ‘wishes’ out in the following bullets:
• To start with, you have a solid background and ultimate passion for the (corporate) recruitment profession;
• You operate from a Bachelors / Master level;
• We can leave sourcing, selecting,, speaking and exciting candidates to you;
• Personal involvement and striving for a great candidate experience are important to you;
• You use your creativity to choose a (different) strategy for each vacancy to get in touch with the target group, after all, no target group is the same;
• You are an expert in your field, you think along about innovations and you always see opportunities to improve our profession;
• You know how to inspire others and you like to share your knowledge;
• In addition, you have excellent stakeholder management skills and you act as a solid recruitment business partner;
• You are interested in and follow developments in the labor market outside the Netherlands and you have a good command of the English language.