Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Communicatie & PR > Communicatieadviseur, Communicatie & PR > Overig (Communicatie)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
For our client we are looking for an Internal Communication Specialist.
Do you want to work in an international environment with people who are passionate, our colleagues and our brand? Are you friendly and service-oriented, with a sharp and curious mind, and do you like to hold the pen for internal messages and activities designed to support our culture? We might be looking for you!
The Internal Communication team consists of two very experienced professionals: the Senior Internal Communications Manager and our technical expert. The team reports to the Business Manager of the CEO and together we make a highly energetic and supportive team.
In your daily work, you will interact with different teams and countries and with senior management. You will work closely together with the personal assistants of our Board, the Human Capital Development team, Corporate Communications and other colleagues depending on the topic you would cover. Because of Covid-19, all colleagues are currently working from home fully digitally. It is currently not yet clear when we can return to the office.
Your impact as Internal Communications Specialist
The Internal Communications Specialist role is a blend of communications, leadership support, coordination and writing and editing. You would be helping us to keep our organization connected, well informed and engaged, in line with our Internal Communications agenda.
• Feeding our internal communications platforms (e.g. intranet,) with news items that you write, in close cooperation with colleagues from the relevant business areas;
• Writing and or editing messages to all colleagues on behalf of (members of) the Board;
• Contribute to the delivery of the Internal Communications agenda and its periodical updates;
• Creating concepts, videos or vlogs, together with our technical specialist;
• Organise and follow up internal activities, such as learning sessions and experience sharing, employee sessions with (members of) the Board, new joiners onboarding etc.
Eisen waaraan je moet voldoen:
Who you are
You have exceptional communication and writing skills, and you are able to professionally interact with a wide range of internal contacts – in different cultural, functional and geographical areas. You are a friendly, self-confident team player with a flexible, positive and upbeat attitude, always willing to go the extra mile. You know how to advise and support others in their communication endeavors. Furthermore:
• You have a master's degree, in communications with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience;
• You have excellent English skills, both written and oral (native speaker level);
• You are digitally savvy and you know how to generate strong communication materials and/or presentations;
• You are trustworthy and have the ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and diplomacy;
• You have a passion for topics in our portfolio (international societal and political developments, leadership communication, sustainability etc.).
Alle bovenstaande eisen zijn harde criteria eisen. Je dient alle gevraagde functie eisen te bezitten, alleen dan kunnen wij je verder meenemen in de selectie.
MUST: Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.