Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Communicatie & PR > Communicatieadviseur, Communicatie & PR > Overig (Communicatie)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
We are looking for a Communication Advisor:
To step up the performance of the People unit in a fast changing organizational context, The People unit is looking for a communication advisor with experience in advising and executing communication plans, organizing (online) events, preparing and writing content all with a focus on the transformation that we are in. For this function we seek for an experienced (medior) communications advisor (+5 years of experience) who knows how to set the right tone and has experience in working with different internal stakeholders on different levels and has an interest in organizational transformation and change. As a professional communication advisor, is it your second nature to give smart, thorough and surprising communication advice. You are a team player that can also work independently. You build bridges and make people feel connected.
Can you combine these strategic and tactical skills with operational determination and excellent writing skills? Then we are looking for you! You are a self-managing professional who is able to understand the complex playing field in which our People unit operates, characterized by organizational and cultural change within our unit and with our internal customers, and who can offer high-quality communications advise. You have experience and are familiar with a divers scale of communication means and channels for which you also create the content. We need an advisor with a hands-on mentality for this. Ideally with the experience to support the transformation of People (HR) departments. In your role as Communication Advisor, your focus will lie on internal communication in our international People Unit. You will help to position this unit within the organization, give advice to the People management team, regarding the several topics and projects that this unit is working on. You also improve the regular internal communication within the unit preparing News Letters, (online) events, using our digital platform and developing other communication means. You will operate within the corporate People team (Arnhem based – hybrid working), to serve the People Unit in the best possible way, connected with all means, channels and other initiatives.
FUNCTIE EISEN- EN WENSEN:
What do we expect from you?
• You have a HBO or university education in the area of Communication;
• 5-10 years of experience as a communications professiona;l
• You have strong communication skills, are persuasive and have a confident writing style;
• You are proactive, you have a "can do" mentality and positive energy;
• You have experience with positioning issues and (internal) project communication;
• You have experience with communication to support internal (HR) transformations;
• You have sound knowledge of various communication tools and channels and knows how to handle them;
• You are proactive, familiar with political and media environment, and independently translate this knowledge into communication plans;
• You will work closely with colleagues in the Public Affairs & Communication (PUC) department;
• You are a creative as well as an outgoing, team-oriented person with a high degree of operating independence;
• You have good English talking & writing skills;
• Your native language is Dutch, German or English.;
• Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
• Work location will be Arnhem;
• Maximum travel distance to Arnhem is 1 hour.
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie en onderbouwing.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.