Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Web Development > Backend developer
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
For one of the clients we are looking for 3 Backend Developers.
About the project:
The project is about redesigning the client’s store operations by identifying a new POS vendor, creating a high-level target architecture and deliver an implementation roadmap (incl. plan, estimations, governance, etc.) to go-live within one physical store in nov-2020. If success, then the ambition is to roll-out to remaining 7000+ stores in 40+ countries. As part of this exercise, we would like to conduct a Proof of Architecture (PoA) for the selected POS system that needs to be embedded in the client’s landscape. Therefore, we would like to propose a core Scrum team to the client to start on 30/3 for at least 6 weeks period to make impact and extend with additional 3 Scrum teams for actual implementation till nov-2020.
– At least 3 years of relevant hands on experience as a backend developer.
– Minimum Bachelor/Master degree
– Build microservices in .NETCore, or Node.js + Typescript
– Understands REST APIs
– Understands DDD, microservice concepts (own database, bounded context, decoupling)
– Understands event driven architecture and message brokering technologies
– Understands various (sync / a-sync) integration methods
– Database concepts (SQL based / document / graph etc)
– Node.js Typescript
– Knowledge on authentication standards like OAuth 2.0, OpenId Connect, SAML, JWT
– Typical developer hygiene standards like unit testing, git, coding standards, PR & code reviews etc.
– Understands GraphQL (/Apollo)
– Azure PaaS => Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure CosmosDB, Azure AD, Azure Keyvault
– Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
• Starting date is 30th March until May with the possibility to extend until the end of November
• Work location is Amsterdam – due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 is remote work possible (because of the increasing travel and flight restriction the preference is to look for candidates that are currently based in the Netherlands).
• Language: English (Dutch is not required)