Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Software & App Development > Overig (ICT Software Development), ICT - Software & App Development > Overig (ICT - Software & App development)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Senior Full stack BI developer
Duur: 7 mnd +
Uren: 36 per week
Taal: Engels en Nederlands
The W&R Full-Stack BI Developer is able to independently, based on the functional description of the CBD D&A Translator and within the frameworks determined by the W&R D&A architect to build custom web applications. Accessing and cleaning data and ensures that data is available, loaded from respective source accurately.
You and your job
Within the area W&R Data & Connectivity we develop qualitative, structural and innovative solutions to deliver insight for improved decision-making. The W&R Data & Analytics team has a focus on the international part and is delivering on the International W&R data strategy. Examples are Early signalling systems, W&R Portfolio Management dashboards, Customer benchmarking tools, and many others.
You take ownership over solutions, working on improvements to the solution and also feeding these learnings back to the team/organization. Ensures solutions are stable and transferrable within the development team. But that is not all. You are doing all of this with focus on optimizing the process and keeping room for innovation and fun.
• Pre Deal Acceptability Check application for trade commodity finance;
• Sustainability dashboard for your international Rural clients;
• Portfolio Tool based on GEO-data for W&R Commercial Real Estate finance.
Top 3 responsibilities
• Able to communicate properly with BI Translators during development of existing projects;
• Takes responsibility on a certain D&A subject and is able to learn, share and communicate on this.
You and your talent
• Experience with Power BI, Azure, SQL, Devops;
• A general understanding of Cloud Data Warehousing, preferably Azure;
• Strong focus on value creation, planning and delivery;
• Strong personality and communication skills.
• Bachelor or master degree;
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role and experience in an international banking environment is a pre.