- Publicatie datum:22 oktober 2017
- Aantal keer bekeken 155
- Opleidingsniveau HBO, UniversiteitErvaringsniveau Junior, MediorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 30 October 2017Eind datum 31 January 2018Branche ervaring Financiele dienstverlening
Candidate has to speak Dutch and fluent English
Do you like Data, Databases and complex puzzles?
Will you, as an eager IT graduate or start up, want to play a valuable part in software development? Do you like to work in a challenging environment where innovation and continuous improvement are important part of the daily work? Do you like Data, Databases and complex puzzles? If you answered yes, then read on!
You’re a Computer Science graduate or other graduate with strong affinity towards computer science. You have 1-2 years of experience in software development preferably in an environment where you have worked closely with databases and/or ETL tools. You are eager to grow in the area of testing but you also like to grow in other areas (Operations, software development and business & data analysis) in order to help your team to be as flexible as possible. Also personal growth is important for you. You like working in a fast changing environment and you get energy from challenging tasks. You have passion for testing and you drive for delivering high quality to your end users. You are enthusiastic about data and data warehousing and you know how to convince us about it. If you are also creative and interested to improve or even innovate, you might be the perfect match to our team!
The WRR Finance Data Delivery Unit is part of IT Systems Risk and Finance Domain. Finance Data WRR unit is responsible for implementing and maintaining of IT applications for Finance, with the objective of delivering timely and correct financial data in order to meet dynamic and challenging regulatory and internal demands.
As a Software Engineer in this team, you will work with systems which are part of the Global Financial Systems of WRR, a complex international banking environment with a General Ledger and Finance data warehouse. You are an active member of the Integration & Quality Team (IQ). This team is responsible for the automated package, deployment and release of the Finance data software code and of the automated regression runs including validations of the software quality. The IQ Team is also responsible for Quality & Assurance and Life Cycle Management projects, like upgrading software components to newer versions. Building tools and working on innovations is also part of the daily work within the IQ Team.
Completed a bachelor or master degree in Information Technology or similar
• +/- 2 years of experience as a tester
• Good understanding of testing principles and especially regression testing
• Experience with SQL and relational databases (for example Oracle)
• Strong analytical skills; ability to pick relevant information from large amounts of data and information
Competencies what are required to be successful in this role
• Eager to learn and improve
• Excellent communicator
• Agile mindset
• Passion for testing and high quality
• Experience with test automation tooling
• Experience with ETL tools (preferred Informatica)
• Experience with data warehouses