Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
ICT - Testing > Overig (ICT - Testing)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Languages: Dutch and English
The Credit Assessment Unit is part of the IT Systems Risk and Finance Domain. The Credit Assessment unit is responsible for implementing and maintaining of IT applications mainly for risk management, with the objective of delivering timely and correct risk assessments in order to meet dynamic and challenging regulatory and internal demands.
As tester within the Credit Assessment Delivery team, you will work on building systems which are part of the credit process determining the risks. You are an active member of the DevOps team, you have basic knowledge of software development and knowledge about the business domain for which you work for. You dare to challenge and are open in your communication towards your own team and other stakeholders. Being flexible and taking ownership is the mindset that is necessary for this function. You are eager to improve and think with the (DevOps) teams how to automate and streamline our processes.
The Test Analyst is an independent critical thinking part of one or more multi-disciplinary project teams who likes to work in a software development environment that is both exciting and demanding. Projects can take place in a cross-departmental or an international environment. Because the project team uses agile practices the Test Analyst works closely together with the business and project team members to come up with a product risk analysis, to develop a test strategy and to investigate the application and the application’s risk profile. The Test Analyst is empirical and informs the project team and line management about his observations of the system under test. Test planning, test coordination, progress reporting and communication about testing activities with the project team are part of the Test Analyst’s tasks. The Test Analyst initiates and/or coordinates improvements to testing.
Classification criteria / Scope of the Role
• make sure that environment is set up and properly configured
• are responsible for the issue management process and the reporting and discussion on issues with project managers, business representatives and team members
• act like a right hand and sparring partner for the project managers on test related issues in the broadest sense
• have a helicopter view and strong risk assessment skills.
• Proven experience in either test management in a complex environment and/or large projects, or extensive knowledge and experience in a specialised test role
• at least 7 years experience in testing
• at least 3 years experience in Financial Services
• Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or Economics or equivalent
• Good knowledge of frontend testing including the use of Selenium/Visual studio
• Able to test webservices/calculations/reports
• Strong communication skills, verbal and by writing
• Strong focus on documentation
• Experience with financial risk systems
• Knowledge of specflow
Methods & techniques
We have adopted Agile as the software development methodology. Test Analysts have full understanding of what is required from testers working Agile. Certification as either ISTQB Advanced Test Manager or TMap Next Test Manager, or ISTQB Technical Test Analist is required.
You are familiar with Context-driven and Exploratory Testing, and have knowledge of and affinity with test automation.