Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Marketing > Product owner
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Product & UX department
As Product Owner Digital, you will be part of our Product & UX team lead by our Head of Product. This team is all about improving the customer experience throughout the journey, and how relevant data can be extracted in order to further drive ROPO (Research Online, Purchase Offline) and increase turnover in our stores. We are shaping an environment where you can excel and rely on research and data insights, and work closely with specialists and stakeholders to effectively impact the customer journey. Through our ecosystem we aim to deliver a compelling and seamless omnichannel customer experience.
This is you and your responsibilities
You are a people person with a strong Agile mindset, passionate about Product Development and always seeking ways to maximize your impact. In this role you are responsible for carrying out a customer centered roadmap for the company's website. You will initiate, coordinate and implement cross-channel related initiatives. You have a great sense of business stakes, and your people skills enables you to function as a strong sparring partner. You show deep understanding of problems to be solved and safeguard the realization of effective solutions. Your backlog is prioritized, transparent and reflects the highest value for our customers and business. You are a Product Leader by heart that knows how to inspire and safeguards Agile principles in everything you example. Furthermore, your development teams are in-house, cross-functional thus capable of fast end-to-end delivery.
As Product Owner Digital you are responsible for:
- Return on investment, continuously seeking ways to maximize impact
- Understanding customers problems and business opportunities and make sure these are translated into user stories on your backlog
- Make sure your backlog is ordered and reflects the highest value in terms of solving customer problems, addressing customer needs and seizing business opportunities
- Transparently communicating and managing the Web roadmap in close alignment with the overall roadmap, product vision and internal and external stakeholders
- Coaching and supporting your fellow Product Owners in their growth pad
FUNCTIE EISEN / -WENSEN:
- Minimaal Hbo-niveau;
- Aantoonbare kennis van en ervaring met Agile werken en met de Product Owner-rol in Scrum teams;
- Ervaring in softwareprojecten, als business analist of in een soortgelijke rol;
- Kennis van en ervaring met procesanalyse en de interpretatie daarvan;
- Liefst PSPO I en of PSPOII
- Sterke communicatieve vaardigheden (zowel mondeling als schriftelijk, zowel in het Nederlands als Engels).