Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
The organization is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Project Communications Manager.
• Set and perform the project’s external communications strategy to ensure effective communication aiming on a timely, smooth and cost effective completion of the HKZ project;
• Positive positioning for the organization, building local acceptance, brand recognition and enthusiasm for the organization initiatives (including new business);
• Ensure internal alignment with Group Communications;
• Ensure external alignment with main stakeholders;
• Leveraging on PR, media and stakeholder opportunities around project milestones, from handing in of the bid up to and including full commissioning of the project.
• First (internal) point of contact to Group Communications and project’s permit manager;
• First point of contact for;
– local influencers, eg Provinces, Municipalities, business community (including tourism/recreation), local associations etc;
– local community / brief local stakeholders on project updates through meetings / newsletters / establish local liaison groups (if required);
– other offshore users and other NGOs;
• Facilitation of engagement with local stakeholders and communities that enable discharge of any consent requirements;
• Working with Group Communications to provide PR around project milestones (handing in of the bid, permit award, signing of contracts, start of works, first power, commissioning);
• Tracking social media to understand organizations position in the community / issues arising.