Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Projectmanagement ondersteuning > Projectmanagement ondersteuner, Financieel > Reporting specialist, Projectmanagement ondersteuning > Overig (Project management Ondersteuning)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Works within standard procedures and work instructions, and under close guidance of more experienced colleagues. Tests software or applications, fixes straightforward bugs and escalates problems related to functionality issues. Suggests recommendations for bug / problem resolution.
Additional Job Details:
The PMO analyst acts as a right hand of the Agile Hub Leadership and the Product Owners/ Managers. Focus on business viability and prioritizing for value, helping to translate the vision, priorities, and constraints into testable financial hypotheses and/or requirements for the Hub. Assess the ‘size of the prize’ and what would need to be true to realize it. The activities of the Analyst are centralized around planning & control, budget management, change management, reporting and product quality control.
- Understand the key elements required to set up an IT project and work closely with PMs and other parties to ensure smooth set up. Ensure PDF compliance through setting up appropriate repositories and data entries, maintaining quality data, and making sure that required deliverables are created, reviewed, and approved.
- Work with project managers to build project plans and maintain plans, schedules, and resource allocation throughout the life of projects.
- Produce project reports and ensure that status reporting is fit for purpose, complete, timely, accurate, and communicated effectively.
- Forecast projects utilizing resource plans provided by Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Ensure project finances are aligning according to plan, submit project Actuals monthly .
- Effectively use tools like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, Visio), PPM, and required templates to create and manage project deliverables.
- Creates financial business cases for product, defines KPIs, and measures product success metrics.
- Models’ financial proce edddsses and creates a deeper understanding of the business Landscape Required experience and skills:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a finance role
- Experience with finance and business modelling
- Attention to quality; clear and concise reporting data
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities
- Must have a good understanding of project management tools/software such as PPM and Spotfire
- Highly skilled in Excel is a must, proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Office is required
- Comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders
- Understand the implications of technology on projects • Curious to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking
- Experience and ambition extend into lean and human centered design & innovation as well as the latest technologies and digital trends and initiatives
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment PMO Role for NL
Pls submit CV in English in Word only