- Publicatie datum:23 november 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 27
- Start datum 03-12-2018Eind datum 31-03-2019
The HR Services organization is looking for a Payroll Specialist who brings in extensive specialist knowledge and experience in order to ensure HR processes to be delivered as expected in terms of quality and service level, with a special attention to Administration and Payroll processes. In particular the person we look for should be an expert in the field of Administration and Payroll who can work on a strategic and conceptual level as well as on operational tasks when needed.
– Content owner on the specialist area
• Expert in all topics of payroll processing and applicable Dutch federal and state laws especially with regard to income tax and social security
• Supervise salary and contract changes, compensations, deductions, bonuses, premiums, allowances, benefits and everything else related to payroll and other administrative processes
• Good knowledge about the local Collective and Company Agreements and how to interpret them in practice
• Knowledge of relevant processes and sub-processes handed over to external supplier incl payroll, time management, reimbursements, administrative parts of on-/offboarding and job change, international mobility
– Providing support & advice on the defined area
• Be able to answer specific questions relevant for your area from internal customers as well as external supplier
• Support implementation of new regulations and agreements in coordination with external supplier
• Spokesman for country specific issues in internal/external meetings
– Set up and maintain interfaces between stakeholders
– Support the development/improvement of the sub-process and aims for harmonization and standardization of delivery
– Monitor local efficiency and sub-process performance indicators including KPI’s in close cooperation with the service provider
– Be the first point of contact for any activities, complex specific topics, escalations and stakeholders relationships within the area of responsibility
– Closely cooperate with the local representative of the service provider organization to ensure:
• An efficient and effective delivery
• Reporting on relevant metrics
• Support and follow up of exception management
• Continuous process improvement initiatives
As a person you are able to deal with change and high work pressure. You are solution oriented with the skills and ability to prioritize, organize and plan realistically and efficiently. With a strategic and analytical focus you will change complex matters into more simple workable matters.
– Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
– Relevant stakeholder management experience
– At least 5-8 years of extensive experience in a Payroll and Administration environment
– Ability to monitor relevant payroll and administrative issues, e. g. related to employment contracts, tax and social security
– Knowledge of international payroll and other administrative processes
– Profound IT skills in SAP HCM / SuccessFactors, MS Office
– At least 5 years experience in (international)project management
– English language
The Payroll Specialist will be supporting an international organization, therefore thinking in a cross border context is needed. The stakeholders will be mainly in home country, therefore only periodic travelling is expected.
We are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Please note: This position is a position which is part of the retained HRS organization and will be opened up for permanent recruitment. Candidates who are interested in a perm. position are encouraged to apply as well. Please mention this in the motivation field.