Medior C# / .NET / C++ Developer
- Publicatie datum:1 november 2017
- Aantal keer bekeken 336
- Opleidingsniveau HBOErvaringsniveau MediorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 20 November 2017Eind datum 31 December 2017Branche ervaring Industrie
The C#.NET/C++ Developer is an independent critical thinking part of a multidisciplinary projectteam who likes to be in a software development environment that is both exciting and demanding. The work takes place in the south of Limburg (Eygelshoven), where revolutionary solutions in the field of video processing for international clients are being pursued. These video processing products are currently developed and have now been sold to the first customers. The next steps are professionalizing the future development, implementation and support of the product.
The tasks of the C#.NET/C++ Developer will consist of further developing our video processing products using C#.NET and C++ within the multidisciplinary project team. Experience with opencv is a big plus, just as experience in working within a DEV/OPS team. The position requires an engagement of at least 32 hours per week.
• HBO or academic degree in IT or Business oriented education like Information Management;
• 3+ years of professional experience in comparable position in a software development company;
• Thorough understanding of various programming languages and frameworks including C++ (qt and opencv), .Net (WCF and WF), ASP.NET, SOAP and SQL whilst also knowledge of REST and WebApi is a pre;
• Demonstrates a profound knowledge of software (development) tooling including Visual Studio, SQL-Server, Jira and Windows environments and eager to invest in keeping up to date with the latest software technologies;
• Advanced understanding of IT infrastructure and software engineering principles;
• Demonstrates ability to analyze and interpret complex problems and processes;
• Flexible self-motivated team player with a pro-active attitude who can work independently but also has no problem working with a team of developers;
• Abundant proven experienced in working in an Agile environment;
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
• Fluent in Dutch and English.