Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Financieel > Financial controller, Management & Consulting > Teamleider, Financieel > Management (Financieel), Financieel > Business controller, Management & Consulting > Overig (Management & Consulting), Financieel > Overig (Financieel)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
We are looking for a Teamlead Business Control
Teamlead Business Control
The Finance functional area focuses on controlling the profitability, the liquidity and capital position by ensuring proper reporting, controlling and planning and budgeting. The Teamlead Business Control is responsible for the functional area activities, results and team in the Business Unit. The Teamlead Business Control runs and develops the daily business, in line with frameworks set by group and local strategy and planning. Together with the other management team in the Business Unit, the Teamlead Business Control plays a pivotal role in realizing Business Units results. In addition, the Teamlead Business Control is an active member of the functional area across the group, in which functional strategy, planning, craftsmanship, policies, standards and way of working are developed, shared and promoted. The Business Finance department focuses on controlling the financial performance (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Key Performance Indicators) by providing regular business insights, by means of (internal) management reporting, finance business partnering and challenge on strategic plan to internal (MDs, GDs) stakeholders, manages the performance risk in coordination with Finance and Business.
The Local Head acts in line with group-wide frameworks and policies and is responsible for:
- External reporting: timely provide input as specified and required by Group Finance to enable central external reporting;
- Regulatory reporting: timely provide input as specified and required by Group Finance to enable central regulatory reporting;
- Management reporting: define and implement effective internal management reporting at BU-level in alignment with group management reporting and in close coordination with Group Finance
- Analysis: perform analysis on financial data (internal and external) to enhance the understanding of the BUs financial performance and support local management (MD) and relevant committees in making educated decisions; closely cooperate with Group Finance to identify key performance drivers and indicators; perform local analysis on themes requested by Group Finance
- Perform group-wide analysis on all financial data (internal and external), market and benchmarking studies related to material business and investment / divestment decisions
- (Financial) Budgeting / Forecasting: support the central coordinated budget and forecasting process and inform as well as advise local management (MD) on budget/forecasting topics. Perform local Planning Cycle in line with instructions of Group Finance, including RWA, Capital and Liquidity requirements
- Advise the EB on group-wide RWA, capital and liquidity needs in close cooperation with Director and Group Treasurer
- Tax: ensure local tax planning, accounting and compliance;
- Treasury: perform local cash management tasks in line with Group policy and in close cooperation with Group Treasury
FUNCTIE EISEN/ -WENSEN:
This is you For the hiring, the Teamlead Business Control is required to have the following experience:
- Relevant education at minimum Masters level, e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant managerial experience in the finance sector / investment management
- Experience with managing and coordinating highly skilled employees;
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing;
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union and live in the Netherlands.
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het NL en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.