Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Financieel > Financial controller, Management & Consulting > Consultant, Projectmanagement > Projectmanager, Projectmanagement > Programmamanager, Projectmanagement > Overig (Projectmanagement), Financieel > Business controller, Financieel > Overig (Financieel)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
We are looking for a Project Manager Finance Deta vast:
Would you like to be part of team that focuses on the continuous improvement of the Finance function? Are you a hands-on project manager, with proven experience in defining and implementing Finance improvement projects, especially in the area of consolidation and reporting system? Do you excel in stakeholder management at senior level in an international business environment? Do you know how to translate improvement ideas into realistic design and implementation projects? If so, this is the right role for you!
As a Project Manager for implementation of Consolidation and Reporting tooling your key objective is to define and manage the implementation of a new consolidation and reporting tooling which is one of the key Finance improvement initiatives. Current focus is to deliver the project plan and work closely together with the internal stakeholders and external implementation partner. In this challenging role, you will be part of our Finance Continuous Improvement organization.
Your tasks will range from organizing workshops to solving detailed issues in project execution. Your two main responsibilities are definition and execution of projects. Among others you will cover scope definition, staffing and execution. Defining project approaches, stakeholder management, managing change impact and value realization tracking are important parts of this activity.
FUNCTIE EISEN- WENSEN:
- Maximaal uurtarief tussen €80- all-in (alles inclusief reiskosten, verblijfkosten en parkeerkosten, excl. BTW); Het is een data-vast aanvraag. intentie om na de inhuurperiode in dienst te gaan;
- Bachelor / Master degree in Finance or a related field;
- Preferably a Project Management certification;
- Experience with implementation of and/or working with consolidation and reporting systems such as Oracle (HFM), SAP (Group Reporting), Fluence, OneStream, etc;
- 5+ years’ experience in managing Finance improvement projects, transformation assignments from design to execution (preferably in a top-tier Finance consulting firm);
- Proven track record in leading and executing multidisciplinary projects in an international environment;
- Proven results in ways of working, either through transformation projects or through day-to-day frontline operational experience;
- Effective change agent skills, a flexible change approach based on circumstances;
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Also, you can coordinate and facilitate international projects with respect for local cultures.
- Able to independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your work;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including both structured and effective English written and verbal communication)
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.