Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Management & Consulting > Overig (Management & Consulting), Financieel > Overig (Financieel)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
As Finance Director Corporate & Global Cost Control you will lead, motivate and develop the Corporate Cost Control team and communicate effectively with stakeholders. Continue to actively develop global management information to drive improvements in both commercial and operational performance management. Able to link operational activities and performance with the financial results.
Lead the Group’s forecasting, budgeting and business planning process to deliver financial and operational projections across the Group which will form the basis of the Group’s targets: provide deep insight into the areas of additional opportunity or areas for management to focus including recommendations/options.
Improvement of finance processes and tooling, including a standardized set of common reporting across the Group. Identification of “best practice” outside and within the Group and drive adoption within the business.
Business Partner with key global functions, participating either directly or through team members as active and influential members of these management teams. Provide a sparring partner to global functional leaders and driving for results and continuous improvement through strong analytics, insights and commercial acumen.
• Business Partner to members. Be a sparring partner driving results and continuous improvement through strong analytics, insights and commercial acumen
• Produce monthly reporting including detailed Board report
• Lead the annual P&L and BS Budget cycle
• Lead quarterly P&L and BS Forecast cycles
• Perform monthly actual to budget analysis for Corporate Departments
• Lead monthly regional review calls
• Provide information for bonus/commission calculations
• Assist in further developing the financial planning tool
• Assist in rolling out the financial component of the new EDW project
• Manage a combination of Financial Analysts and Finance Business Partners Team of 6
You are used to work in rapidly changing work environment and able to work with a strong sense of urgency both as an individual contributor and as a member of a team. You are energetic, a self-starter an initiative taker allowing you to ensure a “no surprises” environment. Your strong analytical and organizational skills allow you to drive results with high attention to detail. Your communication skills enable you to explain financial results and build relationships with people at all levels within the organization.
We ask technical:
• Master Degree in Business Administration or Finance and Accounting;
• +5 years’ experience in financial analyses, preferably in software development, telecom or similar environment;
• High-impact leader who has prior proven experience in a private equity backed company, (desirable);
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel;
• Take an active leadership role in key local and global initiatives;
• High comfort level with ERP systems and analytical applications;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including the ability to explain financials to non-financial leaders;
• Software or technology sector experience highly desirable;
• Experience working within a fast-paced International organisation;
• Experienced in managing in direct teams (third parties);
• Highly commercial and action oriented with strong attention to detail.
Leadership & Influence:
• Strength of character to enforce financial discipline and focus;
• A sense of urgency for performance improvement;
• A good balance of intellect, energy, and humility;
• Self-aware, with the ability to gain the respect of colleagues;
• Ruthless focus on delivery of results and deadlines;
• Proactive and strong team player but not afraid to challenge;
• Robust, determined, can do attitude but a finisher.
• Always does the right thing and leads by example;
• Quality of earnings beyond reproach;
• Sound accounting process and controls;
• Freely enforces his/her opinion and is prepared to challenge other executives.