Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
Management & Consulting > Teamleider, Human resource management > HRM adviseur, Administratief > Salarisadministrateur, Human resource management > HRM business partner, Human resource management > Management (HRM), Human resource management > Overig (HRM)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Coordinator HR and Payroll for Poland (CZ, IT and Luxembourg) in the payroll team within HR Services
The coordinator is (remotely) managing a team of 10 employees (3 in Netherlands, 4 in Poland, 2 in Czech, 1 in Italy). The first focus will be to guide the implementation of SuccessFactors EC Payroll for Poland (supported by the manager) as per 1/1/2023.
We are implementing this new tool and we are insourcing the activities from our external payroll provider.
HQ/ Human Resources/ HR Service Centre
The Coordinator HR & Payroll Administration is part of the HR Service Centre and reports directly to the Manager HR Service Centre. The main focus lies on realizing an optimal division of tasks within the department.
1. Operational Management
• Reports back to the Manager HR Service Centre regarding activities and results in the department
• Keeps up to date with regards to relevant developments within expertise and actively shares this knowledge within department
• Responsible for prioritizing, dividing and coordinating tasks within the department
• Initiates, plans, executes and coordinates projects for the HR Service Centre
• Oversees the introduction and implementation of changes in the department
• Translates the policy of the HR Service Centre to policy for the own department, sets and realizes goals
• Analyses current HR processes within expertise and identifies & implements possible improvement opportunities
2. Personnel Administration
• Reports irregularities to the business (e.g. incorrect decision making, potential issues)
• Oversees the Personnel Administration, processes mutations and updates the personnel files
• Administers the new employees in the different systems, checks various documents and, when needed, requests new documents
• Responsible for thoroughness of payroll records according to local legislation
• Performs checks and control activities on inserted data
• Ensures a thorough execution of mutations
4. People Management
• Clearly steers a team, takes the lead, gives clear working instructions, plans employees and activities in such a manner that targets are successfully achieved
• Is actively involved in improving employee skills by providing constructive feedback, instructions, explanation and coaching.
• Makes employees enthusiastic, clearly indicates the intended effect of targets, brings about a positive attitude towards the work and inspires team members' strong will to perform.
• Gives direct and constructive feedback about the delivered performance and personal development related to future requirements and priorities
• Stimulates employees to join in on the thought process and to actively contribute to the development of new ideas and to learn from his/her own experiences and those of others
• Responsible for an optimal staffing, recruitment activities and retaining of employees within the department
FUNCTIE EISEN / -WENSEN:
REQUIREMENTS – HARD SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in combination with PDL/VPS and minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in international payroll administration
- Experience with project management and process optimization
- Broad experience in SAP is mandatory, knowledge of Softbrick is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of tax and legal obligations
- Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language (oral and written)
REQUIREMENTS – SOFT SKILLS
- Make proposals for efficient and effective working methods with the least possible complexity and implements these
- Demonstrates a high level of pragmatism
- Is very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines
- Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure
- Works effectively with others to achieve common targets
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het NL of ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie en onderbouwing.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.