Projectmanagement > Overig (Projectmanagement), Projectmanagement ondersteuning > Overig (Project management Ondersteuning), Management & Consulting > Overig (Management & Consulting)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
Coordinates and drives the success of the total Continuous Improvement program. Reports to the Sr. Manager of the Power to Perform department (PPC).Acts as a central point in the total program for the NL part in closecooperation with the GE CMO officer. Knows how to be alert, responsive andprofessional in all, sometimes turbulent, situations. Candidate should beavailable for approx. 4 day per week (in average including holidays).
Responsible (role/unit responsible for the execution of an activity)
What are your tasks and activities?
• Set-up and manage the Continues Improvement (CI) assignment portfolio andCI-master planning
• Set-up and maintain overview of products (configuration management) andstatus that they are delivered by projects
• Set-up and manage the resources (capacity management) within the program andwithin the business (GreenBelts’s GB’s). Report and drive against budget
• Reports on and drives progress in capacity utilization, efficiencyrealization, financials, project risks, preferably visual management
• Set-up and structure a document management solution for program deliverables
• Coordinate program reporting towards stakeholders (e.g. BCC, HR, Steerco)
• Monitor the 72 h/assignment and 6 or 9 month lead time and signal budgetoverflow.
• Support and drive capacity challenges between spocs and workstream owners tosolutions.
• Signal Political challenges to the sr. Manager PtP.
Accountable (officially defined role/ committee with approval authority):
What deliverables (product/service) do you deliver and requires your approval?
• Portfolio management, masterplanning for the program
• Capacity planning, both internal (within the program) and external (GB’swithin business)
• Reporting, regarding progress and resources
• Meeting calendar, related to business calendar (MTP (Mid Term Planning),board, etc.)
• Document management regarding to program deliverables
• Organize Quality Assurance within the program
Consult & Inform: (to be include in the execution of / to be informed onactivity or decision)
What support or information do you need to be successful in?
• Information stream within CMO between teams
• Connect and communicate with support systems like Business Control, IMC,Power Support, etc.
• Define templates that facilitate information sharing within the CI-program
• Relieve program manager where possible
• Proven experience (+5 year) in PMO (Program Management Office), Project- andProgram Management;
• Proven experience with Agile and Lean; Green-Belt certificate is a pre;
• Proven experience in executing Program Management activities in a politicaladministrative force-field and/or large programs with complex (governmental)organisations;
• Academic work- and thinking level;
• Excellent competences in Microsoft applications: Projects, Word, Excel,PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Prince2, MSP and/or IPMA;
• Knowledge of Agile/scrum work methods is a pre;
• Financial, commercial and organisational insight;
• Social skills, helicopter view, independent and accurate.
• Outstanding communicative and good analytic skills;
• Excellent English communication and writing – German is a pré.
• Knowledge of ITIL is a pre.