Opdracht informatie (Deze opdracht is verlopen)
> Management (Marketing), Marketing > Marketing manager, Marketing > Campagne manager, Marketing > Overig (Marketing)
Log in om een job alert te maken voor opdrachten binnen deze vakgebieden.
For our client we are looking for a Brand Manager Benelux (parttime).
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading Food and Beverage company? On brands used by millions of consumers every day? In a high performing, fun and dynamic team, winning prestigious (marketing) awards such as FNLI Brand of the year, Wheel of Retail and Golden Effie? Making an impact from the very first day you start? Then you have come to the right place! We are recruiting for a Brand Manager in our Benelux Team. A great place to accelerate your marketing career and make a difference!
The Brand Manager is a key contributor in the development and execution of the marketing plans for both The Netherlands and Belgium, working in close collaboration with colleagues from Sales, Category Management, Shopper marketing, Finance, Logistics, Commercialization as well as our European Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for a dedicated part of the portfolio and/or marketing campaigns, leading the perfect execution of key marketing initiatives such as the roll-out, communication plans (incl TV, online video, social media, etc.) and implementation of new pack designs. You will evaluate performance against aligned KPIs and make recommendations to course correct where needed. Through market analyses (trackers, competitive analysis, consumer insights, etc.) you are fully aware of what is going on in your category and are able to translate these into concrete plans and actions. You will report into the Marketing Manager Benelux.
The Brand Manager position is a great way to accelerate your marketing career with (international) growth opportunities in Marketing and/or other functions across different categories. Are your ready to join our team?
Day to day:
As a Brand Manager your main responsibilities are:
• Support the Marketing Manager in the development of the Strategic Marketing Brand Plans and Calendar to achieve brand objectives;
• Support the Marketing Manager in building Masterbrand equity incl winning activation campaigns and relevant innovations
• Lead the development and execution of key Marketing Initiatives ensuring project completion on time and on budget;
• Brief and maintain contact with key agencies;
• Know the business and performance of the brand through tracking and analysis and adjust / develop plans based on this;
• Stakeholder management: you ensure cross-functional stakeholders are informed / aligned and key information is shared with management to support effective decision making;
• Manage the marketing budget throughout the year
• You have a university degree in a relevant area of expertise;
• Relevant experience in (FMCG) Marketing (3+ years);
• You’re a pro-active self-starter, entrepreneurial and you have a ‘get things done’ mentality;
• You are creative
• You have strong communication skills, are persuasive and able to inspire and take others with you;
• Teamplayer with strong project management skills;
• Flexible, positive and able to organize, coordinate and manage change under time pressure;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Open minded to other cultures;
• Languages: Dutch and/or French and English.
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het NL of ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie.