C# / .NET / C++ Developer for Global Company
- Publicatie datum:9 februari 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 562
- Opleidingsniveau HBO, UniversiteitErvaringsniveau Medior, SeniorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 01 March 2018Eind datum 01 July 2018
Our client is located in the south of the Netherlands, close to the German and Belgian borders. They began as a tool builder (1899) for the mining industry and developed into a special machine builder for industrial automation and vision inspection. Over the years, the focus has been on the sectors of automotive and medical / pharmaceutical solutions, packaging, food and energy. Nevertheless, the basis remains the same in every industry, with highly precise and innovative solutions based on the quality of a toolmaker. With this knowledge, The client is a globally operating company providing global solutions and services from its locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Asia and the USA.
C#.NET / C++ Developer
The C#.NET/C++ Developer with Scrum Master skills is an independent critical thinking part of a multidisciplinary projectteam who likes to be in a software development environment that is both exciting and demanding. The work takes place in the south of Limburg (Eygelshoven), where revolutionary solutions in the field of video processing for international clients are being pursued. These video processing products are currently developed and have now been sold to the first customers. The next steps are professionalizing the future development, implementation and support of the product.
The tasks of the C#.NET/C++ Developer will consist of further developing our video processing products using C#.NET and C++, act as a Scrum Master for a percentage of your time and coach junior developers within the multidisciplinary project team. It would be nice if you alreade have experience with opencv.
The position requires an engagement of at least 32 hours per week. The contract is initially until mid 2018, with a monthly notice period for both parties to terminate the contract.
• HBO or academic degree in IT or Business oriented education like Information Management;
• 5+ years of professional experience in comparable position in a software development company;
• Thorough understanding of various programming languages and frameworks including C++ (qt and opencv), .Net (WCF and WF), ASP.NET, SOAP and SQL whilst also knowledge of REST and WebApi is a pre;
• Demonstrates a profound knowledge of software (development) tooling including Visual Studio, SQL-Server, Jira and Windows environments and eager to invest in keeping up to date with the latest software technologies;
• Advanced understanding of IT infrastructure and software engineering principles;
• Demonstrates ability to analyze and interpret complex problems and processes;
• Flexible self-motivated team player with a pro-active attitude who can work independently but also has no problem working with a team of developers;
• Abundant proven experienced in working in an Agile environment;
• (certified) Scrum Master and at least 2 years of experience in fulfilling this role;
• Features competencies to coach and lead a development team;
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
• Fluent in Dutch and English.