Business Unit E-Mobility is an international operating BU with activities in Sweden, Netherlands, Germany and UK. Its focus is to sell and invest in charging solutions for electric cars as well as providing services to charge point owners and drivers to offer easy charging access through a wide range international network.
Strategic ambition is to become a top 3 full-range provider and operator of charging infrastructure in N-W Europe. The BU has been initiated mid-2017 and has a very ambitious growth plan. Growing out of a start-up modes, a lot is undertaken to run, improve and expand the business.
Business Control is the embedded financial business partner of the BU, supporting in providing insights and analysis to be able to review, steer and decide on initiatives and actions towards target realization. As capacity is limited and challenges are numerous, strengthening control capacity is needed to be able to grow with the business need to reliable insightful management information. By developing and automating specific Business Control processes it will support to make workflow a bit more balanced.
The temporary Business Controller will be focused on designing, implementing and securing a number of improvements on:
• reliability and controls on financial processes by developing guidelines and implementing improvements. Example is to secure accrual accounting
• insights and analysis on various performance areas. Example is to develop and implement a Gross Margin analysis
• business control processes towards a more efficient automated level
• decision supporting Business Case model
• supporting in providing BC guidelines towards the Roaming implementation project.
Important is that improvements are harmonized over all countries / departments.
• Minimal 5-10 year experience in Business Control
• Experiences in the improvement of processes within the business control environment
• Good knowledge of automation in reporting and analysis tooling
• Strong in the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
• Knows how to convince and win trust of business partner