Agile Strategist bij grote Multinational
- Publicatie datum:19 december 2017
- Aantal keer bekeken 165
- Opleidingsniveau HBO, UniversiteitErvaringsniveau Medior, SeniorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 02 January 2018Eind datum 30 September 2018Branche ervaring ICT, Industrie, Gas | Energie | Water, Consultancy, FMCG
Shell Global Functions IT is committed to agile delivery. We want to deliver real business value to our users and business colleagues. We have been on the journey to Scrum, Kanban and DevOps since 2016 via our IT Transformation program. In 2018, we will be running an Agile Embedding initiative to continue this journey. In addition to increasing our coaching capacity, we are seeking an agile strategist to mature our agile practices and increase the benefits we are seeing from agile at present.
The Agile Strategist will work on agile practices and resolving agile impediments. They will provide support and guidelines to the agile coaches and agile community, as well as liaising with the Shell-wide Agile@Shell team.
Examples of practices that need to be improved are:
a. How to do Scrum in a SaaS environment?
b. Agile contracting and working agile with vendors
c. Setting up agile metrics and reporting
Examples of impediments that need to be solved are:
d. Role and career path for Scrum Masters and Agile Project Managers
e. Getting Product Owners from the business, instead of proxy-POs from IT
• Shell is a large, complex organization with separate departments for; Demand management, Development, Support, Architecture and Risk & Compliance.
• Shell IT has hubs in Houston, London, The Hague and Bangalore. Almost all projects/teams are spread across more than one of these locations.
• Global Functions has chosen for a Market Standard, SaaS approach. Most projects/teams are combinations of Shell staff and external vendors.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Hands-on experience in agile transformation in large corporate environment
• Experienced (& certified) practitioner in Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and/or DevOps
• Experience in executive presentations and proposals
• Excellent written and presentation skills in English
• Ability to write guidelines and publish lessons learned in a creative, useful format.
• Ability to seek feedback and identify highest value items for agile strategy.
• Capable of working with virtual team and in different time zones
De opdrachtgever is een grote multinational. Deze vereist Engelse CV’s. Upload een Engels CV alvorens te solliciteren.