Adviseur Cyber Security
- Publicatie datum:13 augustus 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 389
- Opleidingsniveau HBO, UniversiteitErvaringsniveau Medior, SeniorAantal uur per week 33 tot 40 uur
- Start datum 27-08-2018Eind datum 28-02-2019Soort contract ZZP, Tijdelijk projectcontract (payroll)
Reageren kan tot en met 15/08 incl. CV In MS Word + Motivatie
Uren perweek: 40
What isyour role as Advisor Cyber Security?
As a CyberSecurity Advisor within the corporate SSC department, you are responsible todevelop, coordinate and evaluate cyber/information security management.
Togetherwith colleagues you are responsible for developing, maintaining, implementingand monitoring cyber security policies and guidelines for Germany and theNetherlands. You give advice to line- and project management on cyber security.You follow the developments in cyber security and you act as a focal point forboth internal and external stakeholders. You work within a team consisting ofboth Dutch and German (cyber) security advisors.
• Develop,maintain and evaluate cyber security policy, guidelines and plans in accordancewith relevant laws and company standards;
• Supportdepartmental Information Security Officers in implementing the cyber securityguidelines and plans;
• As aninternal consultant, support projects with the implementation of cyber securityrequirements;
• Performcyber security threat and risk analyses and support departmental cyber securityrisk analyses activities;
• Be partof the corporate cyber security team that manages and operates the informationsecurity management system;
• Adviseand discuss with senior management on cyber security topics.
The AdvisorCyber Security reports directly to the Senior Manager SSC.
• You havepreferably a Master degree in information security or in another relevant area;
• You havepreferably 7-10 or more years of experience in cyber security management withinDutch and/or German organisations;
• You areexperienced in implementing and working with relevant management systems(ISO27001 for information security, ISO22301 for business continuity);
• You haveexcellent analytical and consultancy skills;
• You aresomeone who takes the initiative and acts in an innovative way;
• You mustbe able to work both in a team and on an individual basis;
• You areable to communicate on all organizational levels and are able to build bridgesand convince people;
• You areable and willing to travel and work at locations in both the Netherlands andGermany;
• You havea strong network in cyber security and good networking skills;
• You areaware of the latest developments, trends, risks and methods in cyber security,and you have knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in cybersecurity;
• You aremore than able to cope with stressful and rapidly changing situations;
• Goodlanguage skills on Dutch, German and English (writing and speech).