Adviseur Cyber Security
- Publicatie datum:12 augustus 2018
- Aantal keer bekeken 52
- Opleidingsniveau VMBOErvaringsniveau JuniorAantal uur per week Max. 8 uur
- Start datum 27-08-2018Eind datum 27-05-2019Branche ervaring Financiele dienstverlening
Doorlopend zijn wij op zoek naar Security Specialisten
Reager met CV In MS Word + Motivatie of bel voor de mogelijkheden.
Uren per week: 32 – 40
What is your role as Advisor Cyber Security?
As a Cyber Security Advisor within the corporate SSC department, you are responsible to develop, coordinate and evaluate cyber/information security management.
Together with colleagues you are responsible for developing, maintaining, implementing and monitoring cyber security policies and guidelines for Germany and the Netherlands. You give advice to line- and project management on cyber security. You follow the developments in cyber security and you act as a focal point for both internal and external stakeholders. You work within a team consisting of both Dutch and German (cyber) security advisors.
• Develop, maintain and evaluate cyber security policy, guidelines and plans in accordance with relevant laws and company standards;
• Support departmental Information Security Officers in implementing the cyber security guidelines and plans;
• As an internal consultant, support projects with the implementation of cyber security requirements;
• Perform cyber security threat and risk analyses and support departmental cyber security risk analyses activities;
• Be part of the corporate cyber security team that manages and operates the information security management system;
• Advise and discuss with senior management on cyber security topics.
The Advisor Cyber Security reports directly to the Senior Manager SSC.
• You have preferably a Master degree in information security or in another relevant area;
• You have preferably 7-10 or more years of experience in cyber security management within Dutch and/or German organisations;
• You are experienced in implementing and working with relevant management systems (ISO27001 for information security, ISO22301 for business continuity);
• You have excellent analytical and consultancy skills;
• You are someone who takes the initiative and acts in an innovative way;
• You must be able to work both in a team and on an individual basis;
• You are able to communicate on all organizational levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
• You are able and willing to travel and work at locations in both the Netherlands and Germany;
• You have a strong network in cyber security and good networking skills;
• You are aware of the latest developments, trends, risks and methods in cyber security, and you have knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in cybersecurity;
• You are more than able to cope with stressful and rapidly changing situations;
• Good language skills on Dutch, German and English (writing and speech).